Recap of the Parent Meeting Last night.
1. Team policies and procedures were discussed. They are outlined in the Football Disclosure Statement. The Disclosure Signing Page must be filled out and turned into Coach Burtenshaw by AUG. 11, 2014.
2. ALL players must have a current physical (with in the last year) on file with the school. Physical Forms are due to Coach Burtenshaw or Ms. Prusak by AUG. 11, 2014.
3. ALL parents and players must fill out football registration information on the new state website
This must be complete by AUG. 11, 2014.
PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OR PLAY IF THESE ARE NOT TURNED IN BY MONDAY !
All forms are on this website, under the menu “Players” – “Forms”
1. $80 District Participation Fee – Due ASAP to the MMHS Finance Office, you must have this paid to participate in competitions
2. $200 if you attended team camp at Juab and have not paid yet
2A. $85 If you did not go to the Juab camp, for Football Fees, which cover, uniforms, equipment rental, weight room, etc.
1. Player Pack $60 and optional gear
*If you have any financial questions please contact Coach Burtenshaw. DO NOT let money ever be the reason for an athlete not to play. There is always a way!*
1. We do a lot of fundraisers to offset the cost of football on families. We have a few fundraisers to finish up in the next week.
A. Discount Card Fundraiser – please turn in money and any unsold (after a good effort) cards to Coach Burtenshaw ASAP.
B. Sponsor Letter Fundraiser – your athlete will receive 5 form letters to fill out and address. Please return the letters, without stamps to Coach Kovatch by Tuesday, Aug, 12.
C. Concessions during games are a big fundraiser for us, but we need all families to take a turn. You will not have to work during your son’s game. Many hands make light work!
Please sign up for a time with Dawna Jeffers 801-787-9228
D. If you are interested in buying or renewing your stadium banner for the upcoming season. Please contact Coach Jex at 801-358-8868
E. If you are interested in advertising your business on the MapleMountainSports.com Website, go to
1/3 of the cost to sponsor will be returned to the MM program
F. Sports Clips in Spanish Fork has given our team coupons for hair cuts. For every coupon they receive, they will donate $3 to our program. Be sure to write “Football” on the coupon. These can be picked up from Coach Burtenshaw.
Finally, we are exploring the idea of building an indoor practice facility for our school. This would be utilized by football, baseball, etc. It would be a pre-fab building in between the green house and the football stadium. MMHS sports programs must raise half the money and the Nebo school district will match the funds. Our goal is to raise $250,000 If you are interested in donating or helping with this project, contact Coach Gary Miner 801-376-3730