Players and Parents,
High School (10th – 12th graders) Football Camp is upon us. Here is the information you need to know about camp:
Paperwork that must be turned in to participate.
1. Register on www.registermyathlete.com
2. You must have a current Physical turned in. Physicals are good for 1 calendar year, but we still need them on file. If you need the form, click MMHS Physical Form
3. We will be attending a ropes course at Camp Williams as a TEAM activity. You will need a signed waiver to participate. If you need the waiver, click Camp Williams Waiver
4. Please pay the camp fee of $200 to Coach Burtenshaw on Monday morning, if you haven’t paid yet. If you have a concern about the money, COME TO CAMP ANYWAY, and we’ll come up with a plan.
Click for Team Camp Itinerary 2015, Rules, and Packing List
Players are expected to follow team and camp rules concerning dress, language, and behavior at ALL TIMES.
- As a participant on the Maple Mountain Football Team you represent our community, our program, our school, and our families AT ALL TIMES.
- NO HAZING OF ANY KIND –
i. hazing is defined as making someone do something against their will. A hazing event will result in a severe
consequences such as, but not limited to, extra conditioning, suspension, and expulsion.
- Players are expected to be where you are supposed to be, when you are supposed to be there
- Players are expected to be tough and competitive and get the most out of camp
*Players failing to follow team expectations will face consequences which could include removal from camp.
Packing List 2015
o Own Water Bottle
o Football Gear in equipment bag
o Molded Mouthpiece
o Shoulder Pads
o Practice Jersey
o Girdle OR hip/tail, thigh, pads
o Knee Pads
o Practice Pants / Practice Shorts
o White Belt if using practice pants
o Cleats, Gloves, socks, braces, etc.
o Clothes for each day
o Camp Williams Clothes (stuff that can get wet and beat up) – shoes (not sandals), socks, shorts, t-shirt, socks – that can get wet and messy
o Athletic Shoes
o Swimming Suit
o Sun Screen
o Shower supplies (there are individual showers with curtain dividers)
o Shampoo (you must shower every day)
o Flip Flops (to wear around, and in the shower)
o Sleeping Gear (make sure it is easily stored and moved)
o Sleeping Bag
o Pad or Cushion
*Meals starting Monday at Lunch through Thursday Breakfast will be provided by the camp.
*Players and Coaches will be sleeping in the gym at MMHS
*Bathroom facilities, including showers, will be in the locker room by the gym – YOU MUST SHOWER EVERY DAY
*It will be HOT! Hydration will be monitored all week. We will have water available during all practices and meals. There are drinking fountains by the gyms, and please bring your own portable water bottle to take with you to practice and activities.
*Players will be discouraged from leaving camp and going home. Once at camp, it is about the team.